Appeals Process

Students who have a grade withheld and feel that are special circumstances involving the excessive absences are invited to send a written explanation to the Attendance Review Committee and request the grade be restored.  Appeal forms can be picked up at the attendance window.  Appeals should be made within the term immediately following the receipt of the No Grade (NG) by the given deadline.  The committee’s decision may be appealed to the Principal.